Monday, September 21, 2009

6 Weeks

I am feeling scared and so happy; I can’t wait for my 8 week check up so that I can be sure everything is ok and I might get a glimpse of you.

I know things are going to be hard for the first couple of years because the whole truth is not being told to Heathers family (your Father’s wife, and your Mother/Aunt). They are not going to know that Rob is your Father because Heather does not think they can handle it right now. This is not going to be true forever, eventually they will have to know I don’t want to lie to them with you in the room since it would hurt you. Rob is your Father and he always will be never doubt that.

Last night I had such a hard time sleeping because I was so hot, all I could think all night was that my body had to be working very hard to grow you. Right now you are growing in my belly, getting bigger and stronger every moment.

I think you are going to be a boy I have no idea if I am right or not but I feel like it’s true. If you turn out to be a little girl instead I will still be so happy. Someday I want to have a boy and a girl, bother and sister, son and daughter, it will be so wonderful to meet you both. The book says your heart is beating now to low for me to hear but I know it’s going a mile a minute, I can’t wait to see and feel you.


Doctor Appointment
Weight:288
09/23/2009
Not feeling well because of migraines went to doctor and got some medicine to help me if need be. Also got a cute pregnancy kit, with baby book, guidelines and coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment