Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 weeks

I had my first prenatal appointment this week, everything went well the doctor says my uterus is about the right size for how pregnant I am. I did not get to hear your heartbeat yet because it is still to early have to wait until the 12th week.

Your dad is going through some hard times this week, he has finally realized that he is having a baby and it's scary. He also has some other things going on that are really stressing him out but he is excited about you.

I just can't wait to have something that shows me for sure that you are there, anything. I know it takes time and right now you are working hard on getting made but I wish I had some sign. I think hearing your heartbeat will be the kicker for me.

I love you little baby work hard and I promise I will do my best to make sure that you come out healthy and strong.

10/05/2009
Doctor Appointment: First Prenatal
Weight:286
Check Uterus Size just starting to grow.
Did blood work and checks for diseases, and normal exams for first prenatal visit.
Tiffany came with me, she was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment